1. Create a folder called “libs” (if not exists) inside your project.
2. Copy the MySizeIDSDKBase.aar and MySizeIDSurfaceSDK.aar files, supplied to you to your Android project libs folder, to “libs” folder. Make sure that your libs folder will look like this:
3. Go to your “build.gradle” file and add the MySizeIDSDKBase.aar and MySizeIDSurfaceSDK.aar files to your dependencies list, as follows:
Configuring the SDK
1. Before using the SDK measuring capabilities, you need to initialize the SDK with 2 parameters provided to you by My Size:
- Access Key
- Access Secret
2. Open your Application file and add the following code to your onCreate method:
SurfaceSDK.getInstance().sdkInitialization(this, YOUR_ACCESS_KEY, YOUR_ACCESS_SECRET);
NOTICE: You won’t be able to use the SDK without providing the SDK access key and access secret. If you don’t have them please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.