1. Open your project level build.gradle file and add the following lines:
2. Open your app level build.gradle file and add the following lines:
- Click on “Sync Now” and continue.
3. Open your AndroidManifest.xml file and add the following line:
This will grant you permission for internet connection in the SDK.
4. Create a new java class and name it SurfaceUISDKDemoApplication. Make it extend application class and add the following code to it:
Inside the initialize method, pass your SDK key and SDK secret to initialize the SDK.
5. Open your AndroidManifest.xml file and set the above class as the app’s application class with the attribute android:name as shown below: