Providing User Details
When you start the SDK, you can provide the user’s age or gender (or both) in advance. This can be done with the following method:
- context: The context required for starting the SDK.
- userID: The id of the measured user.
- userDetailsHolder: A holder object for the user details.
- When providing user details using this method, the upcoming screens (from section “Starting the measurement process”) will be shown according to the user details you’ve provided, e.g., if you provided the age, then you won’t see the screen of age selection.
- You cannot provide height and weight, therefore their selection screens will be shown always.
- When invoking this method with the ‘userDetailsHolder’ parameter as null or has no values then the SDK will start normally.
Retrieving User Details
The SDK exposes an additional method for retrieving the details of a user of a specified external id.
Sends an API request to retrieve the user’s details listed in the size chart whose id is ‘externalID’.
- externalID: The id of the measured user.
- onSuccess: A callback to be called whenever the user’s details retrieval has finished successfully.
- onFail: A callback to be called whenever the user’s details retrieval has failed.