Providing User Details
You can init the SDK with predefined user details. By providing the initial user details you will skip the corresponding tutorial screen
- gender: using the MYSIZE_GENDER enum can only by ether MALE or FEMALE
- age: Integer
- height: the user height in Centimeters as Integer
- weight: the user weight in Centimeters as Integer
Adding Measurement System:
- MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM: using the MYSIZE_MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM enum can only by ether MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM_METRIC or MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM_IMPERIAL
Getting User Details
Retrieves the user data (height, weight, age, gender, measurement system).
- userID: a unique user id – can be any unique String.
- OnComplete: a callback that will be called if there are no errors with the correct user as MySizeIDSDKUserDataHolder.
- OnFailure: a callback that will be called if you have an error.
MySizeIDSDKUserDataHolder holds the following user data:
- height: the user height as CGFloat.
- weight: the user weight as CGFloat.
- age: the user age as NSIntger.
- gender: the user gender as MYSIZE_GENDER enum (MALE, FEMALE).
- measurementSystem: the user measurement system as MYSIZE_MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM ( MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM_METRIC, MEASUREMENT_SYSTEM_IMPERIAL).