In our SDK, the default font is Roboto, presented in 3 different forms (regular: roboto-regular, light: roboto-light and medium: roboto-medium). The SDK enables you to override the default fonts with font files which you must put in the assets directory inside your main directory in your app’s project. The SDK exposes the following methods for changing those 3 forms of f0nt:
This method accepts 3 font file paths, located in the assets directory and replaces each font form with its respective given parameters.
- regularFontFilePath: The font file path of your regular font form.
- lightFontFilePath: The font file path of your light font form.
- mediumFontFilePath: The font file path of your medium font form.
This method accepts 1 font file path, located in the assets directory and replaces all font forms with the given parameter.
- regularFontFilePath: The font file path of your regular, light and medium font forms.
Note: If your font files are inside a deeper folder hierarchy in your assets folder, then you must specify the full path of each file, e.g., suppose your files are in assets/fonts folder then for each file you must specify this path template: fonts/<file name>.ttf/otf
The SDK enables you to customize the SDK’s look and feel by changing its primary color. If you wish to change the SDK’s color, you must create a color resource with your desired color. The SDK exposes the following method for customizing the color:
This method accepts an integer value represents the color resource id of your desired color.
- newBaseColor: The resource id representing your new color.